Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Resolution(s)

Like most of the population today I have put my New Year's resolutions into motion.  The last resolution I remember seriously following through on was in 2000.  It was my senior year of high school, and miraculously the world did not end when 1999 turned over to 2000.  My resolution was to stop drinking caffeine.  I don't really remember why I made it- probably just to say I made a resolution.  My caffeine dry spell lasted all the way into June....until I went to college for a freshman seminar and the Pepsi machine in my dorm got the better of me one lonely Wednesday night.

Now it is 2012 and the world may or may not end this year, but in case it doesn't I'm going to be prepared for an excellent 2013. 

I have two resolutions this year- 

#1  To become one hot bitch.

#2  To payoff all debt except student loans and the house

C-r-a-z-y....and I'm still working on my 30 list.  It's going to be one hell of a ride!

I'm going to try my best to blog about this year's journey.  Tomorrow starts day 1 of a 2 month plan to get ready for a mini-mini marathon in May :) and the first day of paying off debt (taking the cans in to recycle for cash)

I don't feel like today's post is very funny, so I will leave you with this:



GO GO RESOLUTIONS!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment