Saturday, January 7, 2012

Days 5 & 6

Yesterday my jeans fit better :)

Marcel and I didn't go to the gym, as we were both super busy and planned on going after work.  I didn't end up leaving until around 3 and by then I needed to go grocery shopping before getting Aiden.

I didn't work out when I got home either, but I'm still proud of myself (and Marcel) for working out 4/5 days of the work week.  I need to go run today and it's not too terribly cold so I won't catch pneumonia or something.

I spent my Saturday cleaning and watching Doogie Howser, M.D.  I must say that Neil Patrick Harris is  much better looking as a man than a teenage boy (or maybe it was the 80's haircut).





Or maybe I've reached an age where I find older men more attractive than younger men....

I find the Doogie Howser episodes funny because the first season is so focused on him hooking up with girls....I just keep telling Vinnie and Wanda "If only you knew...."



1 comment:

  1. Holy shit I didn't know that was him! Doogie was before my time.

    ReplyDelete