Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 3

Today was classy Wednesday and I classed it up in a skirt and pantyhose.  I also had a shirt on.

Marcel and I went to the gym on lunch while Jenee was probably still asleep in Cali.  (That's short for California) Having someone to talk to while at the gym makes working out go so much faster.  Perhaps next time I'm at the gym alone I will strike up a conversation with my treadmill neighbor.  Maybe it will be jump rope man. I feel like jump rope man should have a name, and that name should be Randy.

After lunch I ordered more stuff and received in the stuff that I had ordered yesterday. I know you're probably confused about how my job works, but I hope by explaining these intricacies it will become clearer each day for you.

It is day 4 of not eating out and no Dr. Pepper.  I miss the doctor.  He is so delicious.

In case you didn't get a chance to ask me today, acetone has been ordered and will be here tomorrow morning.


Here are two delicious doctors:
           

No comments:

Post a Comment