Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 7

Today I cleaned more and made waffles for breakfast.  Shawn and I donated plasma to put extra money towards debt.  No exercising since it is Sunday, and according to the spiffy calendar Jenee made me Sunday is my off day....and therefore my new favorite day.

Today marked 1 week and 1 day of not eating out/fast food/gas station snacks or drinks for me and the hubby.  We did decide that after donating we could splurge on 1 Dr. Pepper (savored to the last drop) and 1 M80 Monster.

To summarize the first week of the year-
-We've paid off 1 credit card and have started working on paying off the next
-We haven't eaten out, including fast food
-No weight lost according to the scale, but I feel better and my pants fit better so I'm counting that as a win
-Completed week 1 of couch to 5K
-so far only 2 purchasing emergencies at work this year....

1.  Card of 5, Black  


2.  

No comments:

Post a Comment