Here it is June 11 already and I haven't updated in nearly a month! I'm so lazy/unmotivated sometimes...
So to sum up the May challenge of not eating out - it was going well until the last week and then my stomach talked my brain into ruining it and the month ending with Texas Roadhouse, Grand Traverse, Burger King, White Castle, ice cream....well you get the idea. It wasn't pretty.
So we're down to June- the last month before the contest ends....and I'm back to low carb. 10 carbs/day. And it's day 11. And I'm exhausted. But I'm almost half way through the month and doing great. I'm down 7lbs and have been running or walking almost every day.
Accomplishments for June:
1. I have had zero soda.
2. I went to Dairy Queen with my husband and son and didn't get ANYTHING.
3. Today I ran for 15 minutes without stopping or slowing down.
I broke down last night and had 1/2 cup of cocoa puffs, dry and it was like eating cheese cake!
1. I've been irritable for most of the last 2 weeks.
2. I managed to get pink eye one night while running....a bug flew into my eye and I instinctively went to get it out of my eye with my sweaty hands and the next day I had pink eye.
3. I've been craving spaghetti and garlic bread like crazy.
So for the remainder of June my goals are:
1. To continue to update this blog everyday...really...I mean it this time, promise.
2. Continue on 10 carbs/day.
3. Be in a better mood.
4. Lose 23 lbs.
Does this post have too many numbered lists? Is there a such a thing as too many numbered lists?